Why do carpets need to be cleaned regularly?
Let’s be honest. Often we ignore that we spend half our lives at home sitting or walking on our carpet. Research shows that even though carpets are breeding grounds for bacteria, allergens, dust mites and other microscopic vermin, nearly half of all adults in the Australia admitted that they had never washed their carpet before. Do-it-yourself vacuuming may be a good solution to remove surface dust, dirt and lint, however when it comes to removing stubborn stains or reviving your carpet, the solution is deep and thorough steam cleaning. 777CLEAN™ offers professional carpet cleaning where all your specific needs are our highest priority.
What’s hiding in your Carpet?
We efficiently remove mites, pollen, bacteria, mould, spores, viruses, bugs, pet dander, skin flakes and insects leaving the place with a fresh odour and no allergens.
[site_reviews rating=”5″ pagination=”true” category=”7″ id=”jkus8vo1″]
Stains, hair or smell? We’ll remove them all.
You name the stain, we make sure it’s gone – wine, pet stains, food, beer, water marks, ketchup, blood.
777CLEAN™ uses one of a kind cleaning process consisting of 7 stages which guarantees maximum results:
- Assessment of the carpet type, PH and relevant method to clean it. Applying a burn test to determine the carpet type.
- Deep Vacuuming
- Stain and odour removal and special attention to the high traffic areas
- Pre-Spraying with a gentle non-toxic emulsifier
- Grooming of the carpet pile to ensure the emulsifier penetrates in the fiber and dissolves the dirt
- Hot Water Extraction with a neutral detergent (Steam cleaning)
- Post-Vacuuming aiming to clear out small particles left
This is not all – if there is furniture that needs to be moved 777CLEAN™’s PRO will do it at no extra cost!
If your carpet needs a customised approach like dry or low moisture cleaning, we will do that for you. In order to be efficiently cleaned or its pile preserved, our professional crew will match our cleaning method and chemicals to the need. We aim to ensure longevity of your floor covering and great results.
- We charge less – we charge 10% less than the average Brisbane company.
- 5 Star Service – excellent quality, professionalism and customer care.
- All inclusive service – vacuuming, deodoriser, germ pro, quick drying
- Transparency – no hidden fees!
- Same day Service – our response rate is fantastic. We come within 3 hours.
Our top priority is our customer satisfaction we give you not just 100%. But 110% money back guarantee if you are not happy.
Scotchgard™ Protector for Fabric and Upholstery is a versatile protection for upholstery and fabric items against spills and stains.
- Repels spills and stains
- Keeps items looking clean and new for longer
- Protects fabric and upholstery
Hot Water Extraction! Hot Water Extraction is the advanced and more powerful version of Steam Cleaning. Some companies still use the old steam cleaning machines, but the pressure (PSI) and vacuum pumps are way not enough for lifting the dirt from deep within your carpet to the surface. Other companies use dry extraction or dry encapsulating compound, but our experience shows some of the dirt and bacteria remains in the carpet. Thus we highly recommend Hot Water Extraction.
Setting up our equipment usually takes around 15 min and then it roughly takes 20-40 minutes to have one room size (200-300 sqf) deeply steam cleaned. However, it might take up to 1 hour if the carpet is heavily soiled or hasn’t been cleaned for a while. Sometimes we need to pre-spray and steam clean a few times in order to make sure we get the maximum out of it. Good news is that we will do it as many times as need in order to ensure it’s done properly and all bacteria is gone.
Other factors that might prolong the process
– Moving furniture
– Lifting the machine if there’s no lift in the building
The method used for cleaning your carpet is called Hot Water Extraction, commonly known as steam cleaning. 777CLEAN™’s professional hot water extraction equipment removes some of the scariest and most stubborn stains. Hot water, mixed with alkaline solution are injected into the carpet. Then we will use a powerful machine to rinse and extract 90-95% of the whole dirt, moisture and allergens from the fibre. Finishing with a sanitiser and deodoriser is also a must and we will do that as part of the service.
Don’t worry about it. We will move the light furniture like chairs and coffee table for you. And we will do the pre-vacuuming.
Our experience shows it takes between 2 and 4 hours. But you could speed up the process by leaving your windows open for 15-20 minutes and then switching the aircon on.
It also depends if the place is a basement or over ground floor apartment.
Industry experts recommend cleaning your carpets every 6 months. That applies especially for homes with pets, or when there are people vulnerable to asthma or allergies. 777CLEAN™ Carpet Cleaning recommends cleaning minimum once a year in order to prevent allergens and germs reappearing and extending your carpet’s life.
We could hardly guarantee results when the carpet has been treated with unprofessional chemicals that you could buy over the counter. Such detergents set the chemical into the fibre and it is almost impossible to remove the stains without damaging the pile. This is exactly why we would highly recommend using a professional company. If the stain has not been treated with other chemicals we will get rid of it.
– Always confirm whether the price is final and no hidden fees would apply on site. Sadly majority of the companies quote an attractive price over the phone and then surcharge on site for: stain removal, bigger areas, deodoriser, pet hair, odour removal and etc.
– Always look for testimonials
– Always ask whether they vacuum the carpet before they start.