Q: WHAT DO YOUR PRICES INCLUDE?
All prices on our web site are final and fixed. We don’t charge extra and we don’t apply hidden fees. As a matter of a fact we hate this. We love clarity and transparency.
- Stain/spot removal (incl. Pet Stains)
- Pet hair, odour and stain removal
- Steam Cleaning
Q: WHAT IS YOUR TYPICAL PROCESS FOR WORKING WITH A NEW CUSTOMER?
- Book online or call for a free consulting
- Quote a final and fixed price
- Confirmation and coming within half day.
Q: WHAT EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING DO YOU HAVE THAT RELATES TO YOUR WORK?
– Ashby’s Professional Carpet Cleaning Course
– PROCHEM’s Carpet Cleaning and Stain Removal Course
– Jena Dyco’s Carpet Cleaning and Stain Removal Course
Q: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE BUSINESS?
– 8 Years. We started as employees in UK.
Q: WHAT TYPES OF CUSTOMERS HAVE YOU WORKED WITH?
– Corporate/ Commercial
Q: WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE A CUSTOMER LOOKING TO HIRE A PROVIDER IN YOUR AREA OF WORK?
– Always confirm whether the price is final and fixed and no extra charges for stain removal, pet hair, deodoriser or etc. will apply on site.
– Always ask for the experience of the technician and licenses
– Always ask whether they clean underneath the sofa/ carpet and if all cushions, back and sides of the sofa is included too. Also corners of the carpets where most of dust and mites hide.
Q: WHAT QUESTIONS SHOULD CUSTOMERS THINK THROUGH BEFORE TALKING TO PROFESSIONALS ABOUT THEIR PROJECT?
Whether one wants to prevent stains in future (Scotchgard™ application may be applied) – Apart from the initial enquiry is there anything else. Usually unpacking the equipment, filling the tank, heating water and etc takes time. So once that’s done the price for doing extra task will be cheaper.